Tuesday, September 14, 2010

End of Week 1

It's been about a week and I'm down about 8 lbs so far, but some of that's probably water. In the past, by eating zero carbs, I've been able to lose about a pound a day up to about 25 lbs and then it gets harder. I'm hoping the added exercise will speed things up. I don't have the patience for prolonged dieting and would rather just tough it out for few weeks. I realize permanent changes must be made as well, but I want to be at my target weight now, not a year from now.

I ordered a new scale from Amazon that will hopefully be more accurate and consistent so I won't have to guesstimate as much. (Is it so hard to make an accurate scale? The last one wasn't cheap and it just sucks.) When I get it, and assuming it lives up to all the gushing reviews, I'll start posting my weight as well.

Thank you Cari for reading my blog! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment